The best way to know when Hugginz is looking for fabric donations is to follow Hugginz on Facebook and turn on your notifications.
Angel will post on Facebook when the studio is looking for fabric donations.
Donating fabric is a fun way to get involved with Hugginz By Angel.
When donating fabrics please consider the following:
1) Hugginz can’t accept left over, second hand, or scrap fabric. Many of the Hugginz children have compromised immune systems and we have to use new fabric for safety reasons.
2) Each blanket is made based on every child’s individual wishes. This means we are often in need of specific themed and coloured fabric based on our current list of children waiting for blankets.
3) Angel has created a system for blankets and fabric needs to be either cotton or flannel and a minimum of one metre.
There are many other ways to help Angel’s mission. Please consider helping in the following ways:
1) Donations help to purchase batting, shipping, and studio costs and Angel’s mission depends on them. Canadian Charity Tax receipts are available.
2) Consider becoming a local coordinator. This helps Hugginz to help children and to fundraise in your community.
3) Join Team Hugginz – with a monthly donation.
4) Follow Hugginz on Social Media and share posts with your friends.