Angel’s mission is to wrap every child in a warm hug. Learn how you can nominate your child and share Angel’s mission with others.
What is the Process for Receiving a Hugginz Blanket?
1) A parent fills out the nomination form online for children under the age of 16.
2) Within a week, each nomination is reviewed and if more information is needed Cheryl or Angel will contact the parent.
3) Blankets can take 4 to 14 weeks to be created and mailed. This time varies based on how many volunteers we have and how many children are on the waiting list. (Please consider volunteering or becoming a Team Hugginz member.) Critically ill children and those who have lost a parent are given priority.
4) Blankets are shipped by Canada Post and on occasion delivered by one of our Hugginz Ambassadors when children are hospitalized.
5) Families often share their stories and photos with Hugginz on our blog and Facebook page and we try to stay in touch when ever possible. We love to know how your child is doing.
Hugginz Blankets are sewn with fun printed flannel, cotton and/or fleece. The newborn baby blankets are smaller in size, with children and teens blankets are longer. Please read through this page and use the form below to nominate your child.
Dawson had a beautiful package arrive from Angel. . . This package will be greatly treasured and he can’t wait to play with the toys included and sleep with his stuffed moose and blanket. Thank you so much …Shandi Chuhie
You can help by Following Hugginz on Social Media
Thank you so much for the beautiful quilt and pillow. Maya absolutely loves it!!! We so appreciate the time and skill you put into making this. Much love and gratitude 💜💜Bonnie Zeidler Mason