Angel’s Hugginz by Angel Foundation would love your support to help more kids.
Here are the ways you can make a difference:
1) Fabric & Sewing Supplies: Sadly, we cannot accept left over/scrap fabric. Angel’s studio is quite small and we don’t have the means to store it (and our blankets are made of large pieces of fabric). Donations of new fabric in 3 meters+ are greatly appreciated and can be shipped directly to the studio.
2) Your time: If you would like to assist Angel in her studio sewing we would love to hear from you.
3) Go Fund Me: Donations can be made using the go fund me service online.
4) Encouragement: Messages of encouragement and donations can be mailed to Angel directly, nothing brightens the studio like new cards and letters on the message board.
5) Etransfers: Donations an be made via PayPal or Etransfer
6) Your creativity: If you know of a great fundraising idea and are willing to head the project please pitch it to Angel 🙂
7) Media: Would you be willing to share Angel’s studio with your local media? Touch base with our media volunteer and she can send you a package. Sharing Angel’s story, helps the foundation to grow and more children to be helped.