Did you know that Angel’s Foundation runs 100% on donated and funds that are raised by our volunteers? ANGEL needs you! We are looking for 5 new Team Hugginz Angels to commit to helping Hugginz By Angel with their 2016/17 Fundraising Committee.
The Hugginz fundraising committee consists of up to 5 members and is chaired by one of the Hugginz Board of Directors.
Each year they plan and oversee the ANNUAL Fundraising events, develop the following years Fundraising Plan, and manage Independent Fundraisers brought to Hugginz by outside fundraising parties. The Committee also searches for potential grant & sponsorship opportunities.
Committee Members commit to:
• A weekly Skype Meeting (1 hour)
• A minimum 3 hours of volunteer hours each week
• Understanding the History and Mission of Hugginz
• Promoting the Mission of Hugginz for Fundraising Purposes in a professional manner following guidelines set by the Foundation.
• Supporting Angel’s commitment to DIVERSITY and LOVE
Skills we are looking for in Fundraising Committee Members:
• Organizational skills and ability to use Project Planners
• Computer skills
• Basic Bookkeeping skills
• Promotional Skills
• Volunteer recruitment & ability to network
Yearly Annual Fundraisers:
• Christmas Auction (50% of proceeds to Variety Club)
• Dime Drive (international fundraiser)
• Team Hugginz Membership Drive